1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FIsher MM2 7' 6" In Connecticut

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by racerboy832, Jan 5, 2010.

1. racerboy832

racerboy832 Junior Member

Fisher Minute Mount 2 , Storm Guard with HID lighting. 7'6" Blade. Come with the whole Front piece and the Controls but No mount for the truck. This was used on a 07 Chevrolet 2500 Diesel. It was only used for 5 driveways each storm. (Just the parents and a few friends). The truck was leased so it went back. One owner. This is Located in Newtown CT at the owners house or I can bring it to my shop in Bethel, CT 06801. Asking $2500 OBO.

I'm going to get over there tommorrow to take some pictures I'm not a plow expert but I will do my best to answer any questions.

Email is morrelltangibleinvestments@hotmail.com

2. racerboy832

Here are some pics.

Fisher SnowPlow 002.jpg

Fisher SnowPlow 006.jpg

3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Does it have the truck side wiring and joystick/fishstick?

4. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

What part of Connecticut?

5. racerboy832

It has the truck side wiring and the joystick. The mounts stayed on the truck when it was turned in. I am in the south west part of Connecticut.

6. plowguy43

Can you pm me the bottom line cash price-its a drive but I'll make it. Thanks

7. racerboy832

8. plowguy43

Email sent

9. racerboy832

Sold. Thank you guys.

10. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

They let you leave plow mounts on a lease?