1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM2 7 1/2 HD Part

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ranger4327, Aug 20, 2013.

1. ranger4327

ranger4327 Member
    from 04747

I had a bad connection on the plow side, two pin, male connector that comes from the motor on the hydraulic pump.... Dummy me, spread the pins apart too far and busted one off..... Can this be fixed or do I need a new cable? Also, any idea what the part number is and/or are they generic for all MM2 Plows?

any links or good places to purchase online? Snow is a couple months away, but need it fixed now !!

thanks !!:mechanic:

2. LON

LON Senior Member

Part # 8245
    Might have used one laying around here....

3. ranger4327

ranger4327 Member
    from 04747

4. LON

LON Senior Member

probably what it superseded to. Is correct. If I have one $20. USPS small flat rate box is $5.80

5. LON

LON Senior Member

Found a new Western one out of a kit that was robbed of pieces long ago. $25 plus the $5.80 USPS it can be yours.