1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher mm2 2 plug ?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by naturalgas, Dec 15, 2013.

1. naturalgas

naturalgas Junior Member

I have a 2012 mm2 2plug plow that was on my 12 f350 diesal. I traded the the 12 f350 for a 13 same truck more options. The dealer removed the truck side wiring and push plates and gave them back to me. This was last June. I had some yahoo install the the wiring and plates on my new truck last week cause I didn't want to wait for local dealer fisher dealer till next week. Stupid me!! Anyhow this clown assured me he has done 300 installs, but he was a backyard mechanic and it was obvious mid install that he basically installs old junk. He was unsure if it needed a relay so he put one on then took it out. He checked the lights when he was done and they work fine, but had no way to check the plow function because as I said all he had was old plow set ups. I put the plow on yesterday to get ready for storm and nothing. controller will not turn on. I did find a fuse holder on a blak and orange wire with no fuse in it. Is that my problem? And do I need a relay? Sorry for long first post. Any help will be appreciated.
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

You should have 3 fuses at least. And 1 plow solenoid
    The blk/og wire is ground