1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM1 won't angle left or right!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by OBPlowing01862, Feb 16, 2015.

1. OBPlowing01862

OBPlowing01862 Junior Member

So I've got an older MM1 on my 97 dodge with under the hood hydraulics and I can't get it to angle Left or Right. It goes up and down no problem. But when I try to angle it either direction it does nothing at all. It seems like it's not even trying to turn. This plow and truck have not been used together for two seasons but when it was last used everything worked fine. Any ideas what it might be???

2. OBPlowing01862

OBPlowing01862 Junior Member

I actually just screw around with it a little bit more and it moves each direction about two inches then stops

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Ck the hose quick connectors. There's been threads about this type of issue. Actually, just replace them. All 4 cheap insurance