1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM1 Putting on

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Snowplow71, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Hello all, new here. I have a fisher minute mount system. Let me tell you, I hate this plow to death. I want to back over it with the bulldozer. If you look down under were the truck horns go into the plow, you the "thing" with 3 holes and a pin on each side. I know that you don't touch it but, we bought this plow used because the truck had the mounts. Does that pin go through the plow, light assembly and then through the plow again? One side of ours does and the other goes through just the outside part of the plow and the light assembly. maybe I could get a picture of it. How hard is it for you guys to hook up your plows? This thing sucks!
  2. SuperDuty

SuperDuty Senior Member

From what you are describing, I don't think you have the right plow for it! You should only have one hole on either side of the head gear and one hole on either side of the frame mounted to the truck!!
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2008