1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM1 Push Plates 7'6" TO 8'

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Moss Man, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

I have a 2001 GMC HD2500 with a MM1 7'6" straight blade plow that I am selling and the buyer would prefer to have an 8' blade. I have read here that MM1 push plates fit to all MM1 plows, but I just want to be sure before I tell the buyer he can mount an 8' MM1 to the push plates the truck currently has.

I scanned numerous pages through the search feature, nothing seemed to address this specifically.

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

He can put anything from a 7-6 LD to a 9-6 XV or even an XLS on those push plates.

3. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

That's exactly what I was hoping to here! Thank you for the quick response.

I can offer him the truck without the blade, the truck side parts stay on the truck and he can get the plow he wants after the fact. Perfect.