1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher MM1 plows for sale, 7'6 and 8'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pipelayer, Aug 14, 2015.

1. pipelayer

pipelayer Senior Member
    from CT

have two MM1 plows for sale as of right now, perfect for someone who wants to keep costs down, and maintenance to a minimum. cheap simple reliable plows. not rotted junk.

7'6 i swapped a speedcast blade on it, due to the old blade rotting away. headgear, and A frame are decent, if youre a perfectionist itll need paint. blade has NO rot, and pump is new, 3 plug wiring. 1400 ....

8 footer was totally re done, when i say re done, i mean skin was cut off, new skin completely welded in, new cutting edge, cylinders, lights, pins, and paint of course. pump is serviced and fully functional, electric motor new as well. 1700.. high i know for a MM1, but this is a totally re furbished plow...

PM me for my number and ill get some pics out. i dont sell junk, these are plows my buddies had who have gotten out of plowing. all are functioning, and not swiss cheese. im located in CT. thanks.