1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM1 mount for 1997 small GMC Jimmy S-10

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Warlock003, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Warlock003

Warlock003 Junior Member

6.6 Fisher MM1 currently on a 2000 small GMC Jimmy moving to a 1997 small GMC Jimmy.
    Thank you for your help in finding me some mounts for my 1997 small GMC Jimmy (S-10).
    I am looking at purchasing a year 2000 Fisher minute mount 1 electric over hydraulic snow plow off of a small 2000 GMC Jimmy (S-10). I need mounts or need to verify that the mount that comes with the plow will fit.
    I am looking for truck side mount or push plates to put this year 2000 MM1 plow on a 1997 small GMC Jimmy.
    I am not sure the seller has the mount and or I am not sure that the year 2000 truck side mount will work with my 1997 small GMC Jimmy. I am capable of minor welding and or modifications so if that’s what must be done let me know.
    Fisher seemed to think that a custom mount must have been made for the year 2000 minute mount one to go on the 2000 small GMC Jimmy (S-10)

I am trying to figure out if the mount supplied from the 2000 truck will work on my 1997 or am I looking at making a custom mount and if so what mount should I start with.
    Thank you !