1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM1 head lamp question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by CTS10ZR2, Dec 7, 2011.

1. CTS10ZR2

CTS10ZR2 Junior Member
    from 06854

I have a 2002 Chevy S10 ZR2 with a Fisher 6'9'' LD MM1 set up. The head lamps on the plow are fairly useless and I think that disabling them and using the trucks headlights will provide me with better visibility. Is there an easy way to disable the plow lights and still allow the truck lights to work while the plow is plugged in? I believe there is a way to do this by unplugging one of the four plugs on the iso module but I didn't get any wiring schematics with my plow in 2003. Ideally I'd like to remove the headlamps from the plow completely since all of the trucks lights are visible even with the blade fully raised. I don't want to add lamps to the truck since I'm already beating on the alternator as is. Ok thanks.

2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Try disconnecting the fisher headlamp harness from your vehicle headlamps and vehicle headlamp harness and plug the vehicle headlamp harness back into the headlamps.