1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM1 Backdrag edge

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by earl964, Dec 14, 2007.

1. earl964

earl964 Member

Can anyone tell me where I can get a backdrag edge for a mm1 or does anyone have any pictures of one that you can show me how it is made and installed
    Thanks

2. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Where in NH are you? Everyone makes them for fisher's. I am making one this weekend lol. If you goto search and type backdrag you will find alot of posts. quite a few with pics. Like I said I am making one this weekend, monday at the latest. Im in hudson.
    You can email me if you need as it is in my signature. I have saved most of the images I found on here to use as reference. If you email me I can mail the pics to you... Ken

3. ticki2

ticki2 Senior Member
    from NH

streetfrog , I am interested in those pics also if you wouldn't mind seding them . Thanks

rv@adelphia.net

4. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

ticki2 I just emailed you some pics

5. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

picts and posts

I have posted lots on mine with action shots and to make it easyier I also have picts of it on a link in my signature.

6. ticki2

ticki2 Senior Member
    from NH

Got them , thanks

7. earl964

earl964 Member

streetfrog
    I emailed you today for those pictures
    thanks

8. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

I made one for me last week . I will take pics and post em tomorrow

9. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Been cold as a witches tit so havent ventured outside.( titanium in my back) but will be warmer today so will take the pics and post . That and my pain meds wore off and ran out so been sleeping past 2 days. Dr finally in on fri and now got more:blush2: Am wide awake again yayxysport

10. daninline

daninline Senior Member

11. earl964

earl964 Member

looks good
    When you mount that to the plow do you set that at the same level as the front cutting edge or do you set it a little bit below?
    I have been trying to figure out how to mount one of these
    Thanks for the help

12. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

You want it to sit about 1-2 inches below the cutting edge.

13. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

I know I said I would post pics today but I ended up painting the blade when I installed the wings so will do it tomorrow. BTW If you need a backdrag edge made let me know as I can do it for you.