1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM1 8ft Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Nov 20, 2008.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

My friend has a fisher plow for sale. It is a minute mount 1. It is a 8ft blade. The wear bar on the bottom is in very good shape. It needs some loving. Everything works good. The pump on this plow is located on the plow itself. It is not the type of plow that you need to hook hydrualic lines to your truck. Only electrical connectors. The top of the blade is rusting and is gone through in some spots. I know you can peel the sheet off the front and have a new piece bent and weld it on. My friend is looking to get $500 for it. I can get pics this weekend.

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

bump...........................

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

5. canadiantowman

canadiantowman Member

do you have all the wiring for it and controls

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

no he just sold them seperatly

7. BigLebowski

BigLebowski Junior Member

I have interest. But I need a little time to come look (see if it will work on my set-up).

If I can drive up, mount it and plug it in and it works, I might want it. Is the price negotiable?

You are about 1 to 1 1/2 hours away.

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!