1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM1 8' Plow- $275

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowguy43, Sep 3, 2010.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Who wants a small project?

I have an early hydraulic style Minute Mount 1 8' Plow. It is a SOLID plow, no holes or bends or broken welds. The only issue is surface rust. It needs to be sandblasted and repainted and it would look like new. The cylinders all were working per the previous owner and it has lights as well.

If you are in Maine, there is a place in Lewiston that said they'd sand blast and paint it for $200.

My intentions were to put an insta act setup on this and restore it but I found another plow during the summer.

I won't accept any less so don't offer. I won't ship- cash and carry. I'll get pics up later this weekend.

2. plowguy43

Todays Bump
  3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

So is this an under the hood hyd. system, or is it just a cable operated EHP Pump on the plows actual headgear?
  4. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

Cable operated or, electric?
  5. plowguy43

All it has is hydraulic cylinders on the headgear-no pump. It came from a truck with underhood hydraulics-it has the quick connect hoses on it. I'll try and snap pics tomorrow.