1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM1 8' For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by aperfcrcle, Jan 29, 2012.

1. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

hey guys, I am looking to upgrade to a V plow and would like to put out a feeler for my current plow. Its in GREAT shape and is very reliable. Here's alittle about the plow:

- Painted and restored 2 summers (heres the pics
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=103280 )

- Just replaced the pump and lift arm.

- Always washed down after every storm and stored covered from the elements.

The plow will be coming off a 2002 Ford F-350 diesel. I will include the harness and controller but I would like to keep the push plates. If you really need the push plates it will be no big deal for me to include them. Looking for $1800 or if theres any chance anyone would want to trade for a MM2 fisher or a V fisher plus some cash obviously. Let me know! thanks guys
  2. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

bump to the top