1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher mm1 7'6" for sale in mass

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mass1589, Jan 24, 2013.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

well i got my xblade alll squared away finally....so my back up blade is for sale i have no use for it. it is a mm1 7'6" blade and a frame. nothing els. the only picture i have is it installed on the headgear.

if the buyers pays the asking price i will install it to there plow setup.
    fresh factory fisher paint and stickers.

600 ob
    339-927-68zerozero

thanks

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

2. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

also have mm1 lights for sale. the plug was cut off. you can buy the replacement plug kit from any fisher supply store. 60 bucks

same style as the ones pictured above

3. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

bump for a nice plow
    wheres the pic of the new one????

4. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Workn on it rite now!! Its sooo cold outside i need to take breaks and warm up!!! I picked up a mint almlst new a frame from morrissey this morning!!

Im mounting the a frame to the plow then mounting the pump lights pistons etc.....

5. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

haha i have never meet that guy but he seems to always have what we need. I just got done doing the same thing to one of my plows, not that much fun. Good luck with the sale!
    what are you asking for the plow?

6. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Asking 600 ... You always get beat down!! Plus ive looked at whats out on craigslist now nd they are rusted up crap!!

7. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

going on vaca next week .... if someone takes it before then ill do 550 for the plow and lights cash and carry

8. jimv

jimv Senior Member

if i was not thinking of buying a new plow i would buy this

9. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

welll its here if you want it....two pins and hooked up to your setup. i am willing to help the buyer install it if they do not know how or feel comfortable

10. jimv

jimv Senior Member

i will need new mount you mount is 28 inch mine is 24 inch

11. jimv

jimv Senior Member

Still got it

12. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

I was told by 4 poeple they are coming before sundays storm.... But noone has put cash down yet sooo im still taking who ever comes first!! If u want jim text me

339-927-68zero zero

13. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Where in MA are you? Have a friend that would be interested