1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM1 2 Plug Redo

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Chezeburger, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Chezeburger

Chezeburger Junior Member

I installed a set of new lights last year. They are the Truck Lite version with the following wires.

White = Ground
    Green = Low Beam
    Black = Marker lights
    Yellow = Turn
    Red = High Beam

I have a Fisher MM1 Plow with 2 plug and Relay version on a 1994 Jeep Wrangler.

My issue is My plugs were and are shot and I am on SSDI for my back and plow my driveway and neighbors for free since they help around my house and with my kids.

The 1 Plug is main power plug I think

This Plug is still on Jeep and plow and the wires are

Black and Black/Red

The plugs are loose and I shoved some standed wiredown and it is still working for now.

The second plug was totally shot and I removed them and since I had a setup for a 7 plug trailer hook up I used that and 4 plug trailer plug also.

I had gotten everything to work right at first but then my blinkers blinked way too fast and it seemed like the high and low beam wires were different on each light. It lasted the season and when I got the plow hooked up a couple weeks ago and finally was able to work on the lights last week the 7 way plug was damaged so I went to remove it. I was going to wire them together for the winter as I have another vehicle to use most of the time, but I can not seem to get the wires straight.

My Lines coming off the jeep are as follows:

light blue

Please someone tell me what these wires each do?

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Ck Fishers website as well. This is from western, should be the same.

3. Chezeburger

Chezeburger Junior Member

Thanks I have gotten the lights and blinkers to work today. :nod:
    My Problem now is the blinkers blink faster when connected with plow.
    When I turn on my head lights the turn signals blink so fast its hard to tell.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

You have wires crossed somewhere