1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher mm

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SIXINAROW1, Feb 4, 2014.

1. SIXINAROW1

SIXINAROW1 Junior Member

Well this is my first post and I'm really thinking of selling my plow. I like my truck(05 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9) to much to continue snow plowing my job site. Plus I don't get paid for it. My boss figures he gets it for free. So far this year I've dented my bumper and tore the pass mirror off. And Mondays snow storm I hit a telephone guide wire and dented the bed. Its getting out of hand with my out of pocket expenses so that why I want to sell it
    I'm not sure what to ask for it. Its in good working order but it looks like the previous owner tried to pull someone out and the top of the blade is slightly pulled out. It still works fine.
    What should I ask for it? It can be complete or not.
    Thanks

2. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

can you post pictures of the plow

3. myzx6

myzx6 Member

Size?? mm1?? Mm2??? Ld, rd, hd, mc???? Electric over, if you really wanna sell it we need some info. Why don't you charge to plow the jobsite. I'd at the very least be on the clock getting time and a half seemings how it is your equipment and not his.if you are plowing on the clock slow down, less damage to truck and more money in your check, just a thought without knowing any of the circumstances

4. SIXINAROW1

SIXINAROW1 Junior Member

I have pictures on my phone. Not adept to posting them up. Its a Fisher MM2
    7'-6" RD . 03071020114427500(number on the blade)
    Number on the pump 03081098402
    I'm a salary employee. I did give him a fair snow estimate last year. He looked at it, laughed and threw it away.Its a long story but I figure my boss thinks he gets snow plowing for free since he makes my truck payment. I would have rather had a raise but he insisted on making my payment.
    I don't beat on this truck. I drive it like a grandpa. I made a few stupid mistakes when I plowed this year but I've since fix the lot so it doesn't happen again. I pretty much idle around the parking lot while pushing the snow.
    My total damages are about $900 this year. New rear bumper, new pass side mirror, fuel, and giving my friend some cash to help brush off cars and move them so I can plow and then reparking them. I work at a auto auction and this is the way I've done it since 1996.
    I also am helping out a friend that is supposed to plow this lot. I asked if I can do it and he said yes and we'd work out a possible payment, but Ive since plowed it 4 times and haven't seen any money.
    Sorry for rambling. BTW all this plowing is done way before we open our doors at the auction so the buyers can come and bid on the cars without walking thru or having to brush snow off the cars. One snow I worked from 1am until 5pm

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  5. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

Send me pictures asap 540-905-2615

6. SIXINAROW1

SIXINAROW1 Junior Member

Sorry didn't get an e-mail on this. Still want the pics? It now 10:30 pm on Wed 2/12

7. SIXINAROW1

SIXINAROW1 Junior Member

Still for sale. Just used it today. Didn't want to but I did. I have picture on my cell phone