1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MM Leaks?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Capepowder, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Capepowder

Capepowder Junior Member

Hi All:
    I got a Fisher MM (not sure of model but it is a 2 wire mount harness) on my 97 F250. Looking at the plow lift motor from the front of the truck. There is connector box mounted to the bottom right side of the fluid resevour. This connector box has 2 hydro hoses coming out of it (one hose to each push cylinder) & also a 9 pin wire harness from the same connector box to my grill of the truck. Fliud appears to be leaking between the connector box & the fliud reservour? Is this something I can open up, clean up & replace? Maybe a gasket needed?
    I'm a pretty good wrench but no plow repair exp. Is this something left to a pro?
    Once the leak is fixed what is the proper way to flush & refill the fliud?
    Thanks
    Bob