1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher mm headgear

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bryanR, Dec 28, 2010.

1. bryanR

bryanR Member

i have a 7'6 blade laying around my yard and im looking to see if anyone might have headgear that they are looking to get rid of. please pm with offer
  2. ColvinsPS

ColvinsPS Member

i have a 7'6 blade and headgear. It was an insta act pump but i used the pump. I have an underhood pump with the old cable style controller that i would include if you are interested. I used to live in Methuen but am now down in Pa.
    Let me know if you are interested. I was trying to get $900 for everything with the blade but maybe we can work something out.
  3. bryanR

bryanR Member

sorry im looking for a setup with the insta act pump instead of under the hood. thanks tho
  4. ColvinsPS

ColvinsPS Member

no problem... i wanted to find an extra pump to use this as a spare but i am trying to sell this to buy a mower for the spring.
  5. Steve'sZr2

Steve'sZr2 Member

I've got a MM headgear from a 7'HS model. No lights, no pump (had a SEHP), no angle rams. . Keep in mind this is the headgear for the shorter width mounts so not sure if its best for your 7'6'' blade that is probably going on at least a 1/2 ton. Located in Hartford County, CT.
  6. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict