1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher minutemount 2 3 plug module 4

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by DANODONELINI, Jan 31, 2012.

1. DANODONELINI

DANODONELINI Junior Member

I have and older Minute Mount 2 fisher plow, From controller plow will not angle to right, when you angle plow to left it goes to the up position, and when you go to the up position it works fine, along with the down and float position, went and bought a new lighting truck side harness, which was cut and still does not work, does anybody have any ideas abot fixing the problem. if so please let me know, Thank you Dano

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Check S2 valve and coil.

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

so the truck side wiring was cut so you bought a new one?

4. kimber750

I must read over the part about wires being cut. You are not getting power to your S2 valve. You need S2 to go right, S2 and S3 to go left. Since it is going up when you hit left or up your S3 is working. Use this manual to trace your wires and repair/replace the damaged wires.

http://library.fisherplows.com/fisherplows/pdf/27179_070001.pdf

5. DANODONELINI

Thank you kimber750, i will go and get coil and cartridge for s2 to see if it takes care of problem, if not problem should i just get new control harness thanks dano

6. kimber750

I would check to make sure you have power at the S2 coil before buying new parts, if you have no power there you a harness or control issue. If you do have have power check your grounds and pull the valve to make sure it isn't gunked up.

7. DANODONELINI

Kimber750, we talkd last week about Valve cartridges, and coils. I went ahead and replaced all 3. Now the problem im having is that when i turn plow to left and right it gets stuck, Both positions, I have to place plow along curb for it to break free, Note: it will go to the left and right, But if i go to far either direction is when it gets stuck. Have any other suggestion, And thanks for youre previous information, It did help, thanks Dano