1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Minute Mount push plates-89 Ford Salvage

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CMerLand, Mar 3, 2010.

1. CMerLand

CMerLand Senior Member

I have a 89 Ford F-250 destined for the junkyard, Still has on the truck the minute mount push plates, everything else already on another truck. Willing to sell them for the cost of my employee getting them off the truck (maybe $100-150 tops) plus shipping. Probably fit other year fords but not certain. Let me know before the rest of the truck goes.

Truck itself has a good bench seat, all the glass 5 speed mazda tranny, front and rear axles. Body panel all junk, engine still ran till the fuel pump died. Anyone want to pick it up just give me what the junkman would.

2. Christenson77

Christenson77 Junior Member

Did you get rid of those push plates by now? I could use them

3. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Well,

After 2 and a half years, I'm sure the ford, and it's mounting plates, are sitting in your laundry room making your clothes clean, bright and white