1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Minute Mount II Drain Plug Question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by cbrinkhaus1@ver, Mar 18, 2007.

1. cbrinkhaus1@ver

cbrinkhaus1@ver Junior Member

This may sound a little stupid, but I have to change my fluid (its been about two years now) and I was wondering how do I get the drain plug off the Insta Act Pump that I have. Do you need a socket or just a pair of channel locks to pull it out. Help would be most appreciated!!!!

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

It takes a 1/4" hec socket and a 7/16" wrench. Remove the square plug on the back side of the tank first. To let the tank vent when the fluid comes out. Then place a pan under the tank. Then pull the bottom plug with the 1/4" hec socket.

3. cbrinkhaus1@ver

cbrinkhaus1@ver Junior Member

Thanks for the help!! I didn't get down enough to the the hex plug for the drain. Now I don't feel so stupid!!!!!!