1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher minute mount 9 pin wiring 2000 silverado

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by alohazabel, Dec 9, 2013.

1. alohazabel

alohazabel Member

I'm trying to swap a fisher minute mount with 2 plugs (9 pin harness) from a 1998 chevy k1500 to a 2000 Silverado 1500.

The old light harness is # 61716

I think I need light harness 26070 or 26071, but I'm not sure what else I'll need as far as relays, etc.

I also can't find any diagrams anywhere

I talked to several dealers and they said I'd have to upgrade the wiring to isolation module style

Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance.
  2. alohazabel

alohazabel Member

I ended up talking to a smart guy at

They sold me a kit with wiring harness 26071 two more relays, some jumper wires, and instructions. It wasn't cheap, but I couldn't find it anywhere else.

He told me that even though the light plugs from the '98 1500 would fit my truck, that they wouldn't work because the switching on the lights on the newer body style '99 and up is opposite of the older trucks.

very helpful place.