1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Minute Mount 8' HD for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by aperfcrcle, Jan 3, 2011.

1. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

I am selling my minute mount 1, 8' HD plow. It was restored last season and is constantly kept up on. I am looking to go newer (stainless xtreme v or xblade). The blade really hasnt given me any problems besides the lift ram that was just replaced and regular maintienance that needs to be done. I am asking $1800 but I am open to offers and trades. Here are some pics:

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=103280

2. hauler1000

hauler1000 Junior Member

Do you have the wiring and push plate for the plow? What did the plow come off?

3. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

The plow is coming off a 2002 Ford F-350. I can include the wiring but I would like to keep the push plates.

4. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

bump for the day

5. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

bumpp.. make me an offer

6. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

Where is the plow at?

7. timebomb9900

timebomb9900 Junior Member

anyone know what wiring and mount and install would cost for putting this on silverado 2500 hd 08? i would take this plow for $1600 if i could get a good price on my other needs...

8. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

bumppp.. got hit with a few storms so I didnt want to run the risk of being plow-less... Let me know if anyone is still interested!!

9. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

Sunday bump... anyone?

10. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

bumpppppppp

11. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

end of season price is? Not 1800 I hope

12. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

what is that suppose to mean?

13. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Around my area that is a little high you can buy MM2's for around that number. Here a MM1 goes for around 1000 top is 1300. I think thats what he means

14. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

I just came up with a number from what I have been seeing them sell for on this site... If you want to make me an offer, go for it....