1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher minute mount 2 truckside wiring 2007 & up toyota tundra

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks' started by wbenjamin, Dec 20, 2010.

1. wbenjamin

wbenjamin Junior Member

FISHER MINUTE MOUNT II PLOW TRUCKSIDE 3 WIRE WIRING & HOMESTEADER PUSH/MOUNT PLATES 2007 AND UP TOYOTA TUNDRA This Wiring will fit Fisher Minute Mount 2 Plow Setups or Homesteader Plows for 2007 and up Toyota Tundra's. The Push/Mounting Plates are from a Homesteader Plow and Fit 2007 and up Toyota Tundra and are included. This wiring and module can be used on the Fisher Plow setup whitch is available for the 2007 and Up Tundra, with Fisher Plow Push Plates. These are from a 2008 Tundra. Used 1 season. Does not include Plow, Controller, lights or any off truck items. Includes everything you see in the photo's. $450 or BO. Email me please.

tundra plow and programmer 059.jpg

tundra plow and programmer 057.jpg

2. flying251g

flying251g Junior Member

Do you still have this mount/ if yes do you know if it will fit a tacoma as well as the tundra.
    thank you

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I don't think those push plates will fit a Tundra. FYI they arn't MM2 push plates, they are Homesteader push plates that can only be used for a Homesteader.

4. wbenjamin

wbenjamin Junior Member

Fisher minute mount ii plow truckside 3 wire wiring

Anyone can use this wiring harness? Best offer? I will separate from the Homesteader Push Plates.The wiring is usable on a Fisher Minute Mount II setup also, and many of the wires can be broken out for other applications as well. I priced one of the wires from the local Plow Dealer and it was $240 for just 1 wire! Will consider all offers.

5. thanhtran

thanhtran Junior Member
    from 02151

still available?

Hi I would like to buy it for 250 if you still have it. Please let me knowtymusicussmileyflag

6. thanhtran

thanhtran Junior Member
    from 02151

harness

please let me know if it still available thanks