1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Minute Mount 2 Lift Arm (yellow)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by T&M SnowMan, Oct 19, 2009.

1. T&M SnowMan

T&M SnowMan Senior Member

I have a Fisher Minute Mount 2 yellow lift arm, the style with the welded ring underneath, I decided to get the new style with some extra money I had kicking around,..no other reason really...would be a cheaper alternative for someone wanting to update their minute mount 1 by putting on newer lift arm...just painting (with gun) 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of Fisher Yellow topcoat...not looking for top dollar, just looking to sell it...anyone interested let me know...

also have a set of the older headlights for the MM2, took them off when I purchased Intensifres, new bulbs from end of last season, still sealed, bolts still in good shape, wirebrushed and sprayed every year to keep from coroding...

throw a price out there if theres anyone in MA that wants to buy or needs to buy..thanks!
  2. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

How much do you want for the lift arm? Im right over in Franklin. $25
  3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'd take the lights for $25 + shipping to 07458
  4. T&M SnowMan

T&M SnowMan Senior Member

lift arm pictures

heres a few pics of the lift arm, sorry guys, Im not giving it away for $25, I would sell lights for $50, lift Arm for $85...these are both well under cost, and are still in pretty damn good shape

The lift arm is not one pictured on plow...posted wrong pic...the three pics in the box are the ones I meant to post

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009