1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher minute mount 1 vs minute mount 2 question

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Ridmax, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Ridmax

Ridmax Junior Member
    from 02818

My friend just bought an f-350 with fisher push plates, 4 port module and all of the plow plug in ports already installed on the truck, but no plow. He is in the process of looking for a plow and I'm wondering if a minute mount 1 plow will hook up and work with the existing setup he has. I know the push plates will work but not sure if the electrical connections will since the module setup came out with the minute mount 2s?

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

He would need to change the plowside electrics to a mm2 style. Not super expensive.

3. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

MM1 will work the same as MM2 as long as it's a 3 plug setup on the plow.

4. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Not necessarily. If the MM1 has a 3 plug setup, its plug and play.

5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Is it really? I thought mm1 was a 2 plug only.

6. Ridmax

Ridmax Junior Member
    from 02818

I've heard the same thing if it has a three plug setup on the plow side it should work

7. Ridmax

Ridmax Junior Member
    from 02818

I saw there is a harness to convert a 2 plug older mm1 to a three plug setup that should fit his truck has anyone done this? If so how difficult is it and what was the cost? The plow side harness I saw was $140