1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher minuit mount2 no lights!! help!!

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by ccollins, Jan 25, 2013.

1. ccollins

ccollins Junior Member

i have a 2003 minuit mount 2 plow mounted on a 2009 2500 chevy. and recently the relay for the plow lights burnt up. in order to remedy this Fisher told me i had to get an updated wiring harness from the isolation mudule to the plow.which i have done.Now that it is installed i still have no lights on the plow and it is not cancelling out the headlights on the truck. i have check all fuses and for loose connections and shorts.i do have marker lights and turn signals on the plow.Any insight will be greatly appreciated!! Thank You!!
  2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

check the grounds but u might have a bad iso module
  3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

I say gnd og/bk.
  4. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Can you hear the iso module clicking back and forth? I had a MMI that had headlight issues and ended up being a bad pin connection. Found after hard looking that one of the small pins on the trackside was broke. Made a small jumper and verified the fix, then replaced the harness.