1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher min mount

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by johnson, Jan 10, 2010.

1. johnson

johnson Junior Member
    from ny

ya i have a fisher min mount snow plow on a 2001 ram 1500 4x4 its elect. over hyd. the plow is set up with dual batteries i took it to the car wash and now when i try to raise the plow up all the lights go dim on the plow and in my truck.The amp guage drops and when the plow is all the way up ever thing goes back to normal im not sure if the car wash had any thing to do with it all i know is i didnt have any problems with it befor please if any body can help me thanks

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

If I were you I would test your batteries, & alternator first. Have you checked all your connections yet? Make sure your plow connections are seated firmly and are lubed with die electric grease as well.

3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Check your voltage at the pump when you raise the plow. And check it at the batteries also.

4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Was the plow on when it went through the car wash? Take apart the grille connections, they probably have water in them.