1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher MC10 straight blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tjcezar, Sep 17, 2013.

1. tjcezar

tjcezar Member

I have a used Fisher MC10 straight blade built for municipal and contractor vehicles in the 17,000-27,500 GVW range. Works and has new cutting edge. Could use paint job. Comes with mounts off 2005 GMC4500, wiring and controls. $3800.00 or make me an offer or interesting trades considered (equipment etc). Can sell mounts and plow seperate. email me at tjcezar at aol dot com . Plows gotta go.

2. tjcezar

tjcezar Member

Any Offers? I am moving my shop and hate having this sit another year since it was barely used.

3. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Pictures and an exact location i have a potential buyer.

4. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

5. tjcezar

tjcezar Member

Thats it $3200. Good plow barely used. As we get free time I may have one of my guys start prepping for paint

6. tjcezar

tjcezar Member

Plow has been disassembled and will be going to a shop this week to be blasted treated and painted.

7. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

What would you want for just the plowside?

And it should be 3 plug correct?

8. tjcezar

tjcezar Member

do you want it refinished? Blade is going to the shop this week to have it blasted zinc coated and painted which is $450- $500. What are you offering. Refinished I wanted $3800 for everything. I will consider a reasonable offer on just the plow side.
    Jason