1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Literature

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by xeonpro, Jan 5, 2006.

1. xeonpro

xeonpro Member

When I got my new 9' SS xblade installed I didnt get any warranty papers, manuals...not even that stupid sticker that says "dont plow over 10mph" or w/e it said.
    Has Fisher gone away from providing this or did my dealer not put it in my truck:eek: ?

Thanks!

2. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Most likely you're dealer dropped the ball.

3. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

I'm pretty sure Fisher still provides the papers, or else it's a law suit waiting to happen. I would ask your dealer.

4. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Took delivery of an 05 F-550 with a 9ft M/C on it a month ago, complete with manuals etc............

5. xeonpro

xeonpro Member

Thanks, I just called Currier and he said "oh, I think they usually come with manuals.. You can print them out online and the warranty info comes in the manual" then he offered to mail it to me, which I accepted.

6. Brookside

Brookside Member

xeonpro, I hope that's not a preview of the service you can expect. Anybody can make a mistake, but for their first response to be "just get it on your computer" isn't what I'd want to hear. Good Luck.

7. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

And how much did you fork out for that great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. xeonpro

xeonpro Member

what I received in the mail was a printout of the PDF manual...and an accessories flyer. I was not impressed. :mad:

IIRC it was $4800 installed w/ the handheld controller

9. ashsupply

ashsupply Junior Member
    from nh

owners manual

where did you buy it from? a distributor or car dealer? you can print your own at www.fisherplows.com.

10. xeonpro

xeonpro Member

Currier GMC up there in gorham...they are an authorized Fisher Dealer (non-stocking)

11. ashsupply

ashsupply Junior Member
    from nh

owners manual.

xysport If you would prefer an original owners manual, just let us know and we would be glad to get one out to you. Free of charge. ashsupply@ncia.net