1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Light Harness for 2002 Ford Super-Duty

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Moss Man, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

I wanted to know if a Fisher light harness, part # 26293 will work on a 2002 Ford Super-Duty?

I also need a set of push plates for the same truck if anyone has any leads.

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Fisher calls for 29051 light harness on that truck

3. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

If I have to grab a new one, that's the one I'll get, thanx. I hate to sound stupid, but does the fact that Fisher calls for that specific part number for the Super-Duty, does that mean that all other light harnesses will not work on that truck?

4. chevyzrule810

I wish fisher would publish what the harness ends looks like and how they are wired

5. chevyzrule810

6. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

7. chevyzrule810

yes alittle more involved then the gm.Did you call the guy with the ad?

8. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

I'm actually working a deal with a member here for a set right now, I'll call on these if that deal falls through.