1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher joystick part needed

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by rockwall, Dec 18, 2013.

1. rockwall

rockwall Junior Member
    from usa

I need a relay off a joystick control board, anyone have a broken joystick, I just need one relay of the four that are on it? The parts store will only sell the whole board. Thanks

2. chevboy167

chevboy167 Member

Need more info. what model of plow? what joystick part number maybe? Post a pic of the relay. especially any and all numbers and letters on said relay. that will help us help you.

3. rockwall

rockwall Junior Member
    from usa

Thanks for the reply, I will try to get a photo up. The relay is not listed by Fisher it is one of four small relays on a 6 pin joystick pc board assembly- Molex style 3. The relay that controls the down position is all rusted and the spring is toast. I would like to replace the relay.

4. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

that is NOT a relay... its a micro switch you can get them at radio shack. pull your off go down and match it up.

5. rockwall

rockwall Junior Member
    from usa

Wow, great news, I'll go there today. Thanks for taking the time to reply, I'll let you know how it turns out.