1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Joystick Dash mount?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 4u2nv, Oct 13, 2010.

1. 4u2nv

4u2nv Member

Anybody know where I can get one of these dash mounts for a decent price? That was the only place I could find online but they want $11 more for shipping.

2. John Murphy

John Murphy Senior Member

Perhaps anyone of these three . . .

WRIGHT TRAILERS, INC

1825 Fall River Avenue
    Seekonk, MA 02771

508-336-8530

CAP CITY OF RI, INC

2304 Post Road
    Warwick, RI 02886

401-739-2001

DEJANA TRUCK & UTILITY EQUIPMENT

360 Farnum Pike
    Smithfield, RI 02917

401-231-9797

3. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Where are you located?all of those dealers absolutely suck. Don't bother with theidiots at cap city or wright. Dejana might be better

4. John Murphy

Why specifically, do you say they suck?

5. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

I apologize, dejana I have no experience with. Wright is just a pain in the azz to deal with. The guybehind the parts counter is always right and me(the customer)is wrong. His prices are really high compared to say Donovan. Cap city just plain doesn't know fisher. He should stick with meyers because once again, he is always right. He is extremely pompus and doesn't really care what the customer wants. I went in there looking for a valve for an instaact and he wouldn't sell me the one I wanted. He was telling me I was wrong. when in fact I knew I was right. I left and went to vinnys on plainfield pike in cranston and got the part I wanted with no hassle. That's is just one of many occasions that theyhave both pissed me off

6. John Murphy

Thanks for the specifics abbe. I'll communicate your concerns to the appropriate individuals.

7. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Thanks john, I appreciate someone taking note, and sorry to hijackthe thread.OP: If your local, I may have a. Extra bracket

8. 4u2nv

4u2nv Member

I'm in Tiverton RI... is that local to you? I was trying to avoid having to go to the dealer for something like this.

9. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Anyone know where to find the mount for a Fishstik?

10. unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

Just bought one at Dejana for 2 bucks. They have a new store on Route 116 in Smithfield. Even got to stock up on Fluid Film.