1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher ISO Module HELP!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Nascar24, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I have a 4 port Fisher Iso Module and was wondering if it would work on a 89 Chevy truck, It is going to have to be hooked up to a a 3 plug MM I with an Insta Act pump.

The Module has a few sets of numbers on it:

SERVICE PN F 26400
    W 26385

PN 26134 REV 1 B/D 99361

2. MOXIE

MOXIE Member

ISO Module

You may need harnesses. The 3rd and 4th port are truck specific. What kind and yr of truck did it come off?? Fisher may not have the correct harnesses because in 1989 they did not have an ISO module.
  3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Not sure , I'm under the impression it was on a Ford Or a Dodge , the headlamp harnesses look like the ones I have seen of Fords and Dodge's. I read somewhere that you could use any 4 port module if the truck doesn't have DRL, but I want to be sure one way or the other.
  4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Iso mod will work, harness' will work as long as donor truck had 2B/2D or HB2 bulbs. Short harness # 26356, long harness # 26353.
  5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Thanks for the help!