1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Iso modual and hids? Yes or no

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by zrain25, Jan 8, 2012.

1. zrain25

zrain25 Member

I have a 99 f250 and I'm putting 05 headlights, and hids in, will I have a issue with the hids and the plow ?
  2. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

No you want. I have set in my truck behind a set of projecters and I have no problems with my plow lights. I don't see why you would have a problem
  3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

The wattage is usually lower on the HIDs, so I wouldn't think it's a problem. But I don't have any first hand experience, and did not sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
  4. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

I've never had a problem with my hids and my plow.Thinking about getting the hid plow light kit just not sure where to get it.
  5. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Is there an actual plow kit out there, or is it a matter of searching out low profile ballasts? I would like to set my plow up as well.