1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher HT No workey..

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by BSM Exhaust, Nov 25, 2012.

1. BSM Exhaust

BSM Exhaust Member

Hey guys its that time of year again, I tried hooking up the HT to my 2009 F150 and I get no response from the joy pad at all. Checked all the fuses(OK) and I have 12v where needed still. The float light flickers until I plug in the connector with all the small pins and then I get nothing including no flicker or power at the joy pad. Anyone seen this before? Plow is always covered and fluid filmed to no end so my guess is a module ?

2. BSM Exhaust

BSM Exhaust Member

Bad 12v power wire between the battery and the dual 10amp fuses up near the isolation module. The wire feeds 12v to the plow module and the isolation module. I managed to lose the weather pack double fuse cover, anyone have a spare I can buy. There is no PN on it, the plow control 4.5a fuse cover is the same thing.