1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher HT and Blizzard Juno

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ramair2k, Jan 27, 2015.

1. ramair2k

ramair2k Senior Member

I have a love hate relationship with this plow. Lift cylinder is still leaking after already being swapped out twice under warranty. I have blue slush under the lift cylinder so I know its still leaking. Sucks

Other than that, this plow worked like a champ. I opened up over 10 driveways with easily 4ft banks from the city plowing overnight. It wasn't easy, but I got it done. This plow is like the little engine that could.

Still though, in the back of my mind I wish I went with a 2500HD and not the 1500. I would have loved a SS XV for that scoop function. Would have helped big time during the blizzard.

Anyone think Fisher will make a 7.5 XV for half-ton trucks?
  2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

They do, it weighs 821 lbs
  3. ramair2k

ramair2k Senior Member

What did you have to do to that front end to hold that plow?
  4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

You guys were very lucky the temps dropped out. Our first storm this year was a 14-15" of very wet heavy lake effect all in about 8-10 hours. That storm threw our 3/4 and 1 tons around even loaded with salt for more weight. Glad it held up for ya. Need pics of this "historical storm".
  5. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

That's not mine, a guy was selling it on ebay a few years ago. I would imagine timbrens at least in the front.