1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Homesteader Help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by bojango, Nov 2, 2009.

1. bojango

bojango Junior Member

Hello,

I just purchased a fisher homesteader plow. With It, I got the blade, Lights, frame, and I just bought a mounting kit for my truck. I'm having trouble figuring out exactly What else I need to get everything hooked up. There are three harnesses on the plow side, But I dont know what I need to purchase for the truck. Through my research it looks like I need an isolation module, controls, some harnesses, a solenoid, and im not sure what else. A lot of parts I see are specific to certain trucks, and I have a toyota tundra, and dont see anything for the tundra for sale. Can harnesses from other trucks be used for mine? Where can I go to find exactly what I need? I was hoping to buy the stuff used to save some $$. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You'll need...

29051 - vehicle specific light harness
    29070-1 - Iso module
    26357 - 11 pin vehicle lighting harness
    26345 - control harness
    63411 - Vehicle battery harness
    22511 - 22" battery cable
    5794K - underhood solenoid

All common components so you may have good luck finding them used.

3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

What year Tundra?If 07' or up you'll need a 29400-2 headlight harness.If your buying new the 26357 harness will come with the 29400-2,Other wise everything B@B said.

4. bojango

bojango Junior Member

Thanks for the help, I was pretty much able to find all of these already. One more question, My Tundra is a year 2000, so is "29051 - vehicle specific light harness" the one I need for my truck? I looked it up and didnt see mention of toyota...I think it said Chevy/GM? I dont remember exactly.

Thanks, Again

5. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Yes,thats the one you want,a small handfull of older chevys/gmc's used it also.

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I cheated, his other post mentions a 2000 model year. :D