1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher hitch sander

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tinman, Nov 18, 2007.

1. tinman

tinman Junior Member

fisher speed caster tail gate spreader for sale. 10.0 cu. ft. poly hopper is designed to spread rock salt, sand and calcium chloride. 1200 lbs. capacity. variable speed spinner. used for 1 season. mounts to an under bed frame mount receiver hitch, it does not mount to tail gate but rather recievers under bumper, can be removed in minutes to open tail gate and spreads rock salt. original pricing new $2800.00, yours for $800.00. This spreader came with a truck that I bought, and its to small for what I need. 2 or 3 years old. I can email some pics. It's in Hampton NH 03842....

2. Pic's

I would like some pic's if possable. My friend is looking for a lightly used salter. I have a place in NH and might be up there this weekend. can post pics here... i cant seem to PM you......

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  3. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

please send some pics....im looking for one like that!

4. tinman

tinman Junior Member

send me your email and I will send some pic's............

5. kmwharley

kmwharley Member

6. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

7. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Please post some pictures