1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher headlight problem

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by 94chevy2500, Jan 31, 2011.

1. 94chevy2500

94chevy2500 Senior Member

ok my plow has no light working at all on the plow but the plow is working fine i just spent 3 days welding and reinforcing the frame cause it was cracking at the front of the truck then get it all done and i have no lights i was haveing trouble with the light befor but i stll had high beam, now theres nothing what could this be??? i have 2 feet of snow coming the next 3 days i need the lights asap thanks in advance for any help!!!

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

if you were welding check the bulbs first. check the relays for power and ground.

3. DuffysLawncare

DuffysLawncare Junior Member

Trace as much of the wiring as possible if the bulbs weren't the problem. Also check your ground.

4. 94chevy2500

94chevy2500 Senior Member

ive tryed all that and still nothing i thru some fog lights on it for now till after the couple storms we are getting today and tomro then im going thru the whole thing it just suck doing everything in the cold hahaha thanks alot guys if u think of anything else please let me know!!

5. DuffysLawncare

DuffysLawncare Junior Member

Are your lights spliced right into your headlights or do you have a place to disconnect them? If you have a place to disconnect them do so and check for corrosion on the conections.U put wd40 on all my conection everytime the truck goes out.