1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher HD

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by camaro 77, Oct 15, 2015.

1. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

am being told the HD plow is discontinued can anyone verify this I am looking for a new mold bold with trip edge and being told I need to get the hd2 which does not work with my current A FRAME so I need to replace this also. at about 2000 dollars for this repair anyone have a old HD they want to sell or know of any old stock somewhere? I am located in mass but will travel to NH or Maine, Conn, R.I if need be.

2. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

I do see a lot of suff on CL. I bet you can get an older speedcast set up cheap which should work as well.

3. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

That is a true statement, good luck on finding just the blade

4. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Most dealers that have an HD are going to have the entire plow side setup. Getting them to part it out will be unlikely. But you may be able to get a deal on the a plow side.

5. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

call onsite truck repair its in northern rhode island and they got a shipment of new old stock plows and parts this summer
    401-722-3160
    http://onsitetruckrepairinc.com

6. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

If you can find me a 9x moldboard, I'll sell you my 8' HD moldboard.

7. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

I don't think a speed cast will work my plow is from 2006 it has the tall center pivot pin I currently have a 8 foot x blade but the main frame behind the S.S mold board is all cracking I have fixed it way to many times already the public roads are beating it up

8. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

I figured going back to the yellow plow will help out a lot I think they are built a lot stronger than the X BLADE

9. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

speed cast wont work AND they STILL make the HD moldboard any big dealer should be able to get it for u

10. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

They are out there just have to find one.My old mm2 headgear rotted out so I bought a mm1 headgear and notched the back of the a-frame.So even a mm1 8 foot blade would fit your mm2 headgear.