1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher harness

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CT18fireman, Nov 1, 2003.

1. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I am a day late on this question as Fisher is not on.

My last cable controlled powerpack finally quit and I am going to replace it with a SEHP pack. Does Fisher make a harness for pump control only? I don't need the 9 or 12 pin harnesses as I already have lights wired. I want to be able to use the MM Joystick type control and run the plow.

Any thoughts?

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

CT, Fischer does make a harness for just the power unit using the newer style joystick controller or the fish stick ( a western harness will also work). If your dealer cant find the part no's, pm me and i will look them up for you. Jeff

3. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I will have to make a phone call to the dealer on Monday then. Could not find it listed online anywhere.

4. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

get ready to pay...you also need the 6in patch for the control

5. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Ahhh, wirenut, hate to say this but your a little late, this thread is over 5 years ago.