1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher harness pinout needed

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by fast86gn, Nov 24, 2012.

1. fast86gn

fast86gn Junior Member

I took the plow off a 2003 chevy 2500 crew and used it on a new body 07 1500 crew I used part of the old harness and replaced the iso module and bought the headlamp adapter. I did this a few years back. I have a headlamp on the plow that doesnt work on either high or low, I cant remember, and the battery goes dead after a few days if i leave the plow attached. While I have some free time so I thought I would take a look at it. I have had this same set up on 4 trucks. At some time a few of the pins pulled out of the plug on the iso end. Im sure these issues are related. I searched and could not find a schematic.Can anyone point me in the right direction in finding a diagram showing this plug end with wires labeled.
    Thanks,
    Tom

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  2. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

I assume it's a straight blade, since it's a half ton. and probably a 3 port module since you just bought the module and h/l harness in recent years. then I'll figure it's 3plug at the grill as opposed to multiplex wiring w/ 2plugs?
    that would be: ... ummm . I can't find it either. anybody have a link to 3port 2plug diagram? meanwhile I'll keep looking...

3. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

4. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

that looks like all relay stuff unhcp

5. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

6. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

7. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

very small one....