1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher harness part number?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by tanker6, Oct 14, 2010.

1. tanker6

tanker6 Member
    from CT

So for my new to me ford 250 I bought the fisher module with 4 plugs, wires and the headlight harness. It seems that all I'm missing is the Power and and control harness (the harness that goes from the battery and solenoid then plugs in the module and in cab controller) Whats the part number for the harness so I know I;m looking for the right thing. Thanks

2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

63411 battery cable and 26345 controll harness if straight,26436 if V plow.
    Do you have 5794K-1 motor relay and 22511 22" battery cable,need them also

3. tanker6

tanker6 Member
    from CT

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  4. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Those are different parts,completely different controll harness and different battery cable.
    the 22511 and 5794K are right though.Keep searching E-Bay for "Fisher plow",all these part #'s are on there daily

5. tanker6

tanker6 Member
    from CT

Yeah that is the wrong one. The same company sells a western/fisher kit that has all the wires and if I go to central parts with the part numbers that are western they come up on central parts as fisher/western parts as well just cheaper then the fisher branded only stuff