1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Generic Controllers

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Nascar24, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  2. gordon24

gordon24 Junior Member
    from ma

i hav e never even seen any generic controls, where have you seen them? i am looking for a fish stik and fisher wants alot of money was looking on ebay, so maybe this would be a good option to. can you pass on the advice when you get it please much appreciated. and by the way thanks for the tips on my headlights haven't had anytime to check it out yet except today and the 500 was on so maybe tomorrow.
  3. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

Jay for the $129 they are asking for that you can buy a fisher or western joystick controller. I purchased a fisher joystick off of ebay as a back up for $80 dollars. If the one you linked to were like $40 bucks it might be worth trying but for that price I would go with a factory one.

It took me two weeks to find the one I purchased, well worth the wait for the money I saved.
  4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Never had the fishstik, and from some of the things I have read here I might never get one! The joystick has been quite trustworthy in all the trucks I've owned & plowed with. I would also go with the Fisher model -- probably less chance of compatibility problems somewhere down the road. Who knows -- probably would work for the life of the plow, but why chance it?