1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher frame parts???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Jeepjimmy, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Jeepjimmy

Jeepjimmy Member
    from ny

Hello out plowing today and i have a major problem! I have a 82 Jeep Fullsize J-20 truck. with a FIsher plow on it. The right side frame bracket that bolts to the right front frame rail of the truck completely cracked in half. before i repair it. i was wondering if anyone knows of anyone or where i could go about getting new or used frame mounts for this vehicle. i believe they would be the same for all grand wagoneers and J-10 models from early 70's-end of production 89 i think. anyway its a full hydraulic setup with Model G fisher speedcast on the lift plate. thats all the info i have on the plow. thanks. all the sites i find are just for wear items. jeepjimmy19@aol.com
  2. Jeepjimmy

Jeepjimmy Member
    from ny

i guess im going to have to look at it some more and have my dad arc weld it and plate it..
  3. plowed

plowed Senior Member

Click on the link to Central Parts Warehouse at the top of the page. You can look up to see if they have it. I just received a new Fisher A-frame from them and am happy with their service. Otherwise, yes, you can weld it and plate it. Good Luck.
  4. tvpierce

tvpierce Senior Member
    from Maine

Try these guys:

Little Jay's Auto Repair
    210 North Main Street
    Brewer, ME 04412

They sell/stock used plow equipment. They had the pully I needed for my '85 CJ. They happily shipped my order. They are fantastic to deal with!

Jeff Pierce