1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher fish stick 150 shipped

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fordboy, Aug 5, 2009.

1. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I have a like new fisher hand held for straight blade 150 shipped

2. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

very interested, any pics?

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I know what it looks like. Do you take paypal?

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Yes I takr pay pal pm me your email and I will send ya a paypal request.

5. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

I too know what a fish stik looks like, however some peoples idea of like new is different than others so pics are nice. I also have paypal and was more than ready to pay the asking price. Banksy-thanks, you're a class act!

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I dont care who sends the paypal request it is first come first serve. I assure you it is in new condition my digital camera is at our cottage so I cant take pics until this weekend, but if you want it 2tonsoffordfun and are not happy when you recieve it pay for the shipping both ways and I will refunf all your money obviously minus the shipping cost. nut I assure you it is in new condition and you wont be disappointed.

7. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

pm sent, thanks

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Holy cow dude. Little sensitive are we? Its all yours. Sometimes I don't always need a picture.

9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I was just saying that I knew what it looked like and knew what I was thinking of buying. It wasn't implying that you didn't.