1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher falling off

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by irocz600hp, Dec 8, 2003.

1. irocz600hp

irocz600hp Member

OK guys this was a pretty good storm here 24" for my first time plowing. But i have a problem in transit my plow moves along a lot i watch all the other plows and they seem to me like they don't shake when in transit. Also does anyone also use lock tight on the chassis bolts.
  2. irocz600hp

irocz600hp Member

come on someone help
  3. irocz600hp

irocz600hp Member

is anyone going to help
  4. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

I use locktight and make sure the bolts are torqued properly and adjust your chain if need be!
  5. mowahman

mowahman Junior Member

How old is the plow, what style, Old School (belt and pump with headgear permanently attached to the frame), Minute Mount, If it's the moldboard, maybe check the pivot pin/bolt, check mounting bolts from frame to truck, etc. Mine do the same. I often wondered the same thing, I feel that with some slack and flop in everthing, maybe that will give some extra "give" in the system.