1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher EZV Won't raise!!!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by killercom, Mar 5, 2013.

1. killercom

killercom Junior Member

Ok so here's the story. I have a fisher mm2 xtreme v with a 3 plug pump hooked up and just recently the plow won't raise, or move each wing separately. I hooked up the plow tonight and everything worked as it should, up, vee, scoop, everything. But as soon as I dropped the plow it wouldn't go back up. Now if I put it in the mode for scoop it will scoop, and if I try to make it vee it will vee, but if I have it in scoop already and hit up, the plow will vee. No other modes work, the pump runs and sounds as it should but it just doesn't go up. This is really a headache with snow on the way. Anyone have any ideas? Any input would be appreciated!!

2. Drop the reservoir and clean the filter. I'll bet it clogged. Your title says EZV and your description says EXT V...which is it?
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  3. killercom

killercom Junior Member

It is an Xtreme v, but it has the pimp from a ezv so I can have the three plug system. The fluid was changed when I bought the plow two months ago and I'm assuming the filter was cleaned. Someone said one of my solenoids could be stuck? This is really confusing since it literally just worked and then stopped