1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher EZV controller

Discussion in 'Universal PlowControls' started by Clint S, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Clint S

Clint S Senior Member

Anything for an EZV with the round plug in.

2. Clint S

Clint S Senior Member

WOW, over 1000 views and no answer. It would be nice that even if you did not offer a controller or have info about a question asked, you would post at least something to let the poster know.

3. Clint S

Clint S Senior Member

1257 and counting

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

So you're looking for a universal controller to run a Fisher EZ-V with a round connector?

5. Clint S

Clint S Senior Member

No, this was last year. I bought a new controller from Fisher. Just thought if UPC offered one I would give it a try. I have read through several posts in this sub forum and find it a little annoying that UPC does not respond to any questions that they do not have a product for. I find it funny that 1280 people have read this post , but they cannot take the 30 seconds it would take to say "no we don't offer that." I still don't know if they offer one or not,and neither do the 1200 plus people that have looked at this post.

6. Universal Team

Universal Team Inactive
    from USA

Unfortunately not at this time Clint.We have been extremely busy here and we really don't have anyone to monitor this site. We do apologize for the delay. We will start doing a better job answering questions alot more quicker.

Everything we do offer is on our web site. www.universalplowcontrols.com or you can call any of our distributors to get any information on our products as well. Our Distributors are listed on our website as well. Thank you!

Tony Perez
    Sales Representative
    Universal Plow Controls
    www.universalplowcontrols.com

7. Clint S

Clint S Senior Member

Thanks for the reply, I know you guys are busy, but the original post was like way over a year ago. Honestly though, good luck with everything. I may need a meyer controller next year and I will check out the website.
    Clint

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  8. TeamUniversal

TeamUniversal Junior Member

Clint,

The year was a long time to wait but I do know the post was initially in the wrong thread. That was not your error I believe. Please feel free to contact me directly at 847-971-3849. We are currently working on your adapter. It is a priority. You are one of many needing it. In your application, their are some technical issues the engineers are working through.